This standard is a management system standard based on a risk approach to establish, implement, monitor, review, maintain and improve business continuity.
This standard; After an event that may disrupt the business, the ability of an organization to provide products or services continues at predetermined acceptable levels, the establishment of processes, procedures, decisions and activities in order to ensure the continuity of the organization’s activity as a result of the interruption of an activity, in other words, It helps ensure that when such situations happen, they can quickly return to normal by making proactive and reactive plans to help avoid disasters.
It ensures the identification and management of current and potential threats to activities,
- It exhibits a proactive approach to minimize the effects of incidents,
- Supports the continuation of critical functions during crises,
- Ensures that the recovery process after crises is improved and operational stops are minimized during / as a result of events,
- Provides the flexibility needed to meet the demands / demands of customers and suppliers,
- Provides a systematic approach for organizations to ensure business continuity,
- It provides managerial convenience as it includes conditions for organizational structure, employees, policies, planning activities, procedures, processes and resources,
- Increases customer trust and satisfaction by supporting all good business continuity practices.