ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management System standard; It sets out the road traffic safety management system requirements to reduce deaths and serious injuries due to road traffic collisions that may be affected by public and private institutions interacting with the road traffic system, and to reduce or eliminate risks by managing them.
It addresses all relevant factors such as education, inspection, road construction and emergency aid in order to reduce material and moral losses on highways, and contributes to the development of society by organizing civil society cooperation and awareness-raising activities on traffic safety throughout the country.
This standard focuses on the management of social safety risks in relation to accidents that may cause material and moral damage, and it encourages organizations to establish, implement and develop the road traffic safety management system, determine their policies and strategies, fulfill their commitments, raise awareness by increasing social sensitivity, traffic. culture, support for inspection processes, system performance, compliance with international conditions, and target public and private organizations associated with the highway traffic system.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM ISO 39001: 2012 YTG MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
- Organizations engaged in highway construction and maintenance
- Organizations that design highways
- Organizations using the highway network (road travel companies, cargo / courier / transportation companies, fuel transportation and distribution companies, services, sales marketing companies, organizations whose personnel travel on the road)
- Public institutions (law enforcement, local governments)
ISO 39001: 2012 YTG MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WHAT ARE THE EXPECTED BENEFITS?
- With the implementation of this standard,
- Reduction of accidental death and injuries
- Reduction of work and workforce loss
- Prevention of delays in service
- Prevention of service and product loss as a result of an accident
- Insurance, compensation, etc. reducing costs
- Ensuring vehicle efficiency
- Increasing employee satisfaction by reducing stress
- Renewing and improving the image of organizations.
In order for the state to manage the socioeconomic, physical and mental health impacts caused by the failure of road traffic safety, the participation of all organizations and non-governmental organizations of different scales, including individual road users, is required and the implementation of this standard increases.