In today’s world where energy is increasingly important, ISO 50001 Energy Management System, based on the principle of efficient use of energy, is a Management System that can be applied to any business from small to large in every sector, it can be carried out alone or in integration with other management systems.
EnYS is based on determining the energy policies of organizations, managing energy consumption within the framework of energy management programs formed in line with their goals and objectives, and providing improvements by evaluating the performance of the energy management system.
As a result of the development of EnYS in organizations;
- Formalization of energy policy Reduction in
- Energy costs thanks to systematic management of energy consumption
- Protection of the environment:
- Efficient use of resources
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Ensuring compliance with legislation
- Easily integrating with other management systems, especially the Environmental Management System